Wednesday, February 27, 2008

ENDGAME: I GET PUBLISHED IN THE POST
.... with a few tweaks here and there

[scroll down to previous post for the back-story]

I never write anything that I don't want to see published, but I also know that there are certain elements the editors love to cut, so I always include at least one -- usually an opening or parting "shot" that could be seen as throw-away. Today's National Post fails to disappoint -- they clipped off my tag-line about "Let's pray that when the next plane touches down, there's time enough for a second opinion." The rest of the toned-down toned-down version made it through.

Was I being too harsh with Dr. John Ross?

Puh-le-e-eze.

I wonder what Marine Veteran Ty Ziegel would think, speaking as an "amorphous, waxy" thoroughly human being, made triumphantly in the image of God:

No comments: